Associate - Employment
- +44 (0)7717 836617
- +44 (0)161 833 8423
- Download vCard
- Chloe Leyland on LinkedIn
Chloe qualified as an employment solicitor in 2007 and focusses on providing commercial advice to businesses using the TP People service. Chloe has significant experience having worked for large national firms in advising a wide range of clients on a variety of employment related issues including the following:
- Advisory work on handbooks, policies and contracts
- Providing advice to both public and private sectors on a variety of issues such as workplace disputes, changes to terms and conditions, equal pay, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination and disciplinary hearings
- Representing clients in employment tribunals including advocacy at both preliminary and final hearings
- Advising individuals on exit strategies including settlement agreements and enforceability of restrictive covenants
Chloe enjoys providing clients with commercially focussed advice tailored to individual business requirements. Additionally, Chloe has a great deal of experience in providing dedicated training to businesses including practical workshops on tackling employment related issues in the workplace.
Chloe was promoted to the role of Associate in November 2015.